Job title: Orthopedic Clinic Officer.
Reports to: Head of Clinical Services
Location: Bwindi Community Hospital
Working time: Full time
Work with the health care team at Bwindi Community Hospital (BCH) towards meeting the Objectives of the Organisation.Job Summary:
To work in partnership with Hospital employees to provide specialist comprehensive, high quality advice and guidance on Orthopedic issues in line with Hospital policy and good practice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take lead in the management of all Orthopedic conditions in the Hospital in consultation with the Medical officers
- Run a weekly Orthopedic clinic in the hospital
- Be in position to manage most Orthopedic conditions and refer early enough all that cannot be handled from this hospital.
- Provide health education and prevention for Orthopedic conditions
- Ensure that Orthopedic data is well managed
- Advocate for procurement of equipment needed to improve orthopedic services
- Organizing the annual orthopedic camp in line with the hospital activity calendar
- To comply with all Hospital Policies and Procedures
- To perform duties to the highest standard with particular regard to effective and efficient use of resources, maintaining quality and contributing to improvements
- Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time
- Diploma in Orthopedic Medicine
- Minimum Experience of 2 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs and copies of academic documents should be addressed to: The Human Resource Manager, Bwindi Community Hospital, P.O.Box 58 Kanungu. Hand-delivered or emailed to: email@example.com NOT later than 5th January, 2016