All of the money contributed to Bwindi Community Hospital goes into our Hospital bank account, whether the money is donated through the U.K., the U.S. or directly to our bank in Uganda.
• A member of the communications team will acknowledge any donations received and gives timely feedback on how the contribution has been spent.
• Feedback is usually by email, although we do send some paper copies of our newsletter.
• We do our best to communicate exactly how a donation is spent in order to achieve the goals of the program the contribution is supporting. • Each year we produce an annual report which is sent to supporters and posted on the website.
• We produce a newsletter every quarter.
• We occasionally write an update or a feature that we share with supporters.
• The Hospital never shares contact details of any supporter with any other organisation.
Copyright - Bwindi Community Hospital. All Rights Reserved